0470 SINKEVICH SW 20CV 2TN
The blade is CPM 20CV high-chromium stainless steel. This powdered metallurgy tool steel has a high volume of vanadium carbides for exceptional wear resistance and a truly long-lasting edge. The high-vanadium steel gives it excellent corrosion resistance as well. The two-tone, satin-and-stonewashed blade finish looks handsome, while the KVT ball-bearing opening and a flipper make the knife fast and easy to open.
The 0470's handle is titanium with an eye-catching marbled carbon fiber insert. Instead of a formal "weave" as in standard carbon fiber sheets, for the "marbled" insert, the carbon fibers are dropped randomly onto the plate. Then resin is added to secure the fibers and produce a smooth surface. A titanium clip and a black anodized-aluminum backspacer complete the look.
Free shipping with any order over $99.
- Blade Length: 3.4" (8.6 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.40" (11.2 cm)
- Overall Length: 7.8" (19.8 cm)
- Blade Material: CPM 20CV Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.121" (3.07 mm)
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Finish: Two-Tone Satin/Stonewash
- Handle Material: Titanium with Carbon Fiber Insert
- Locking Mechanism: Frame Lock
- Pivot Assembly: KVT Ball Bearing System
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up, Right/Left Carry
- Weight: 3.3 oz. (95 g)
- Designer: Dmitry Sinkevich
- Made in the USA