Zero Tolerance ZT Flipper Knife 3.75" CPM-20CV Stonewashed Blade, Coyote Tan G10 and Titanium Handles
For those who prefer their knives on the larger side, ZT created the 0308.
The 0308 offers a beefy 3.75-inch blade of premium CPM-20CV stainless steel. The handle features coyote tan G10 on the front scale with a titanium back. Both front and back are heavily 3D machined for an ultra-secure grip. The 0.25-inch solid pivot features a custom nut that enables it to be adjusted in the field with a 0.5-inch wrench.
The 0308 opens with ZT's KVT ball-bearing system and is secured with a sturdy frame lock. The pocket clip is right/left-hand reversible and the handle hole pattern is compatible with many after-market clips. When you want a big knife, this is the one to get your hands on.
Free shipping with any order over $99.
- Blade Length: 3.75" (9.5 cm)
- Closed Length: 5.2" (13.2 cm)
- Overall Length: 8.9" (24.1 cm)
- Blade Material: CPM-20CV Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.156" (3.96 mm)
- Blade Style: Clip Point
- Blade Finish: Stonewash
- Handle Material: Coyote Tan G10 with Bead Blasted Titanium Lock
- Locking Mechanism: Frame Lock
- Pivot Assembly: KVT Ball Bearing System
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up, Right/Left Carry
- Weight: 6.9 oz. (195.6 g)
- Made in the USA