Spyderco Endela C243PBK Lightweight Folding Knife VG10 Satin Plain Blade, Black FRN Handles
Spyderco's Delica and Endura models are two of the most popular and widely used folding knives in history. These groundbreaking designs pioneered the concept of the lightweight, clip-carry, one-hand-opening folding knife and were instrumental in establishing injection-molded fiberglass-reinforced nylon (FRN) as a handle material.
Since their debut in 1990, the Delica and Endura Lightweights have steadily evolved to arrive at the current fourth-generation versions. Now available in a broad range of blade steels, grinds, edge configurations, and handle colors, these iconic models are considered by many to be about as perfect as working knives can be. But when it comes to knives, "perfect" is always in the eyes—and the hands—of the beholder.
Free shipping with any order over $99.
- Blade Length: 3.41" (87 mm)
- Cutting Edge: 2.99" (76 mm)
- Closed Length: 4.69" (119 mm)
- Overall Length: 8.10" (206 mm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.118" (3.0 mm)
- Blade Material: VG10 Stainless Steel
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Grind: Full Flat
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Blade Edge: Plain
- Handle Material: Bi-Directional Textured FRN
- Handle Color: Black
- Locking Mechanism: Lockback
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up/Down, Left/Right Carry
- Model Number: C243PBK
- Model Name: Endela
- Weight: 3.1 oz. (88 g)
- Made in the USA