The Apex Model Edge Pro is a patented system that will sharpen any size or shape blade (up to 3 ½" wide), including serrated knives. Knives can be sharpened at exactly the same angle every time, making re-sharpening so fast you will never work with a dull blade again.
Edge Pro water stones have been custom formulated to free you from messy, gummed-up oil stones. They last a long time and are inexpensive to replace. The Apex will remove far less metal than electric sharpeners or grinders, eliminating wavy edges and adding to the life and performance of your knives.
Free shipping with any order over $99.
The Apex removes nicks and dings without distorting the knife edge. It creates no heat, preserving the temper of your knives. It sets up in seconds on any smooth surface. No power required and comes with a convenient carrying case. Requires no maintenance other than routine cleaning.
Patented Knife guide system does not clamp the blade, so you can sharpen any length or shape blade up to 3 ½" wide. Adjustable sharpening angles, from 10, 15, 18, 21, and 24 degrees and infinitely in between.
Manufactured from the highest quality materials in Hood River, Oregon, US.
- Apex Model Edge Pro Sharpening System
- 120 Grit Coarse water stone
- 220 Grit Medium Fine water stone
- 400 Grit Fine water stone
- 600 Grit Extra Fine water stone
- 1000 Grit Ultra fine water stone
- 1 Pack of 2000 Grit Polish Tapes (15 per pack)
- 1 Pack of 3000 Grit Polish Tapes (15 per pack)
- 2 Polish Tape Mounting Blanks
- 8" 1200 Grit Ceramic Hone
- Micro-fiber Towel
- Water Bottle
- Instructional Manual
- Instructional DVD
- Black Cordura Carrying Case