BOREAL21 Backwoods Kit W/Leather Sheath
The BOREAL21™ is a revolutionary 21 in / 53.3 cm folding bow saw that effortlessly unfolds in seconds for easy, high performance cuts. At 21 inches, the blade's length is optimally sized for powerful sawing strokes, and yet short enough for packability. And the 3 hinged trapezium-shaped frame allows large diameter cuts. The blade safely folds into the frame when not in use, protecting you and your gear.
- BOREAL21 Folding Bow Saw: Black anodized aluminum frame, yellow handle.
- All-purpose blade.
- Lightweight and durable leather sheath with extra blade compartment.
- Extra Aggressive Sidney Rancher Blade.
Free shipping with any order over $99.
- Opens in seconds - just unfold, snap into position & start sawing
- Automatic blade tensioning with no loose parts
- Compact (21"/53cm) & Lightweight (17oz/480g)
- High strength extruded and anodized aluminum frame
- Stainless steel hardware
- Weather resistant glass filled nylon handle
- No need to touch the blade while opening & closing
- 3 hinged, high clearance, trapezium-shaped frame allows large diameter cuts
- High clearance geometry - cut up to 6" logs straight through
- Simple and fast blade replacement - no special tools
- Saw blade safety is designed in - no need to touch the saw blade
All Purpose / Green Wood
This medium toothed blade has a double pointed raker between sets of cutting teeth, which clears the cutting notch of wood chips and fiber. This popular style cuts green wood but is right at home cutting dry hard and soft woods. Rust protective coating and hardened points make this versatile blade perfect for most uses.
Aggressive Sidney Rancher II
The Sidney Rancher II is custom designed and favored by those seeking an extremely aggressive and long lasting blade. Long sharp edges in a unique pattern of large teeth provide aggressive cutting. This heavy gauge blade will plow through wood. Locally made by craftsmen the Sidney Rancher II features hardened points and push/ pull cutting action.
Premium "Crazy Horse" Dark Brown Leather Sheath
- Leather shoulder strap
- Lightweight and durable duck canvas sheath
- Carabiner loop for attaching to bag or belt
- Protected extra blades compartment
Open & Close
1. Fold out handle arm from the top all the way around until it rests on the bottom of the top long bar.
2. Pull the pivot arm from inside the top bar and swing all the way around the end of the top bar.
3. The short arm on the end will pivot as you swing the blade around.
4. Rotate the pivot arm away from the blade and rest the small "notch" to the bottom edge of the handle arm.
5. Rotate the pivot arm around the handle until it "snap" closes into place providing automatic tensioning.
6. Reverse instructions to close
1. Use any sturdy flat edge to remove c-clip
2. Slide the grooved pin out and remove the blade
3. Place new blade inside the frame and slide the grooved pin back through the outside hol
4. Use flat edge to snap the c-clip back over the grooved pin
5. Follow same instructions for the other end of the blade