All-Purpose / Green Wood Blade
- 21" Blade Length
- Raker Tooth Pattern Clears Away Saw Dust
- Hardened Tips
- Made in Sweden
Free shipping with any order over $99.
All Purpose / Green Wood
This medium toothed blade has a double pointed raker between sets of cutting teeth, which clears the cutting notch of wood chips and fiber. This popular style cuts green wood but is right at home cutting dry hard and soft woods. Rust protective coating and hardened points make this versatile blade perfect for most uses.
1. Use any sturdy flat edge to remove c-clip
2. Slide the grooved pin out and remove the blade
3. Place new blade inside the frame and slide the grooved pin back through the outside hol
4. Use flat edge to snap the c-clip back over the grooved pin
5. Follow same instructions for the other end of the blade