143-1T Microtech Combat, Black S/E
.Built for a variety of utility and close quarter combat situations, the Combat Troodon® is a favorite among law enforcement, military, and first responder personnel. The substantial feel makes it suitable for hard-use, while the benefits of an automatic O.T.F. make it a great choice for everyday carry.
Note: Microtech blade steel changes without notice. Please call or email for blade steel info on a specific Microtech knife.
Free shipping with any order over $99.
(troo·don): wounding tooth
The Combat Troodon is 25% larger than the tradition Troodon model but still has a sleek slender contoured handle that remains functional.
- Action: Dual Action Auto Fire and Retract
- Blade Length: 3.75"
- Blade Thickness: 0.095"
- Glass Break: Tungsten tip glass break
- Handle: 6061-T6 Aluminum with White Mil-Spec Hard Coat Anodize
- Handle Thickness: Sculptured Tapered Min 0.304" Max 435"
- Length Open: 9.10"
- Length Closed: 5.20"
- Pocket Clip: 301 Spring Tempered, Ambidextrous
- Weight: 5.3 oz.
- Made in USA