7007CF Natrix Flipper
- Flipper - May be used with manual or assisted opening knives. Tee "flipper" is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle.
- Manual - There is no mechanical assist, such as SpeedSafe, used to open the folding knife. It opens the classic, old-school way.
- Sub-Frame Lock - One side of a lightweight handle, or frame, is fitted with a steel plate integral to the frame; it is the part of the frame that moves behind the blade to lock it into position during use. Sub-Frame Lock knives can be larger and lighter knife yet with an extremely secure lock.
- Reversible - Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries.
Free shipping with any order over $99.
- Blade Length: 3.25" (8.3 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.25" (10.8 cm)
- Overall Length: 7.50" (19.1 cm)
- Blade Material: 8Cr13MoV Stainless Steel
- Blade Shape: Drop Point
- Blade Finish: Ti Carbo-Nitride Coating
- Handle Material: 3D Machined Blue/Gray G10 with Carbon Fiber Overlay
- Locking Mechanism: Sub-Frame
- Pivot Assembly: KVT Ball Bearing System
- Pocket Clip: Deep Carry Tip-Up, Right/Left Carry
- Weight: 2.9 oz. (82.2 g)
- Made in China