- Push-Button Lock - Found on the Kershaw Folding Saw, It locks the saw blade open during use, then releases with the push of a button.
- Made In The USA - When you see this on one of our knives, it means the knife was made in our Tualatin, Oregon manufacturing facility by skilled Kershaw knifemakers.
- Reversible - Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries.
Free shipping with any order over $99.
- Blade Length: 3.4" (8.6 cm)
- Closed Length: 5.1" (13 cm)
- Overall Length: 8.5" (21.6 cm)
- Blade Material: CPM-154 Stainless Steel
- Blade Style: Clip Point
- Blade Finish: Stonewash
- Handle Material: Black Anodized Aluminum
- Locking Mechanism: Push Button
- Weight: 4.1 oz. (116.2 g)
- Designer: Ernest Emerson
- Made in the USA