Flipper - May be used on either manual or assisted opening knives. The “flipper” is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle.
SpeedSafe® Assisted Opening - Assists you to open any SpeedSafe® knife quickly and easily with a manual push on the thumbstud or pull back on the flipper; built into many Kershaw best sellers.
Frame Lock b - A portion of the handle (the knife frame) moves behind the blade to lock it into position during use. This is a safety feature of the knife.
4-Position -The user may position the pocketclip for tip-up or tip-down, left- or right-handed carry.
Free shipping with any order over $99.
- Steel: 8Cr13MoV, titanium carbo-nitride coating
- Handle: 410, titanium carbo-nitride coating
- Blade length: 2 3/4 in. (7 cm)
- Closed length: 3 3/4 in. (9.5 cm)
- Overall length: 6 1/2 in. (16.5 cm)
- Weight: 4.1 oz.
- Made in China