MNANDI| SPALTED BEECH
A perfect combination of a CPM-S35VN blade with the strength of the Integral Lock embellished with your choice of exotic hardwoods inlaid on the front and back, comes complete with a pocket clip that you just want to show off. Without overstating itself, the Mnandi connects the bearer to the romance of simplicity while still maintaining precision quality.
- The titanium handles are inlaid (not overlaid) front and back
- The locking mechanism is the Integral Lock, popularized on the Sebenza
- The CPM-S35VN blade is machined on both sides with an enlarged thumbnail recess for easy opening
- The versatile pocket clip is machined from solid titanium and can be placed on either side of the knife or removed completely
Free shipping with any order over $99.
- Blade Length: 2.75"
- Closed Length: 3.625"
- Overall Length: 6.375"
- Blade Material: CPM-S35VN Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.90"
- Blade Hardness: 59-60HRC
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Grind: Hollow
- Blade Finish: Polished
- Handle Material: 6AI4V Titanium with Spalted Beech Wood Inlays
- Handle Thickness (Per Side): 0.135"
- Locking Mechanism: Frame Lock
- Pivot Assembly: Washers
- Pocket Clip: Titanium (Tip-Up, Right Carry)
- Weight: 1.5 oz.
- Designer: Chris Reeve
- Leather Pouch Included
- Made in the USA