List of products by brand Fenix
Max Lumens: 85 | Modes: 3
If you need a small, yet versatile, light to be your constant sidekick, the E05 is our recommended go-to for your lighting needs. Pumping out up to 85 lumens from a single AAA battery, the E05 provides a max range of 45 meters of light to ensure your safety and security at an absolute bargain of a price.
- 700mAH 16340 battery, 3.6V
- Micro USB charging port lets you charge the battery directly
- Protection Circuit in the Anode to prevent short circuit
- 3 Layers of overheat protection
- Heavy Load Discharge: 3.5C high rate discharge; 2.5A stable output
- 500 recharge cycles for long lasting battery life.
- Over charge, discharge, short circuit, and overheating protection
- Pressure relief valve protection, separate microporous protection, and PTC cathodal block protection
- Micro-USB charging port
- 3500mAh high capacity
- Protection circuitry to prevent short circuits
- Pressure vents to prevent explosions
- 500 charge cycles
- Voltage: 3.6V
- Charging Current: Recommended 1A, maximum 2A
- Charging Current USB Port: 0.8A
- Weight: 1.8 ounces (50.2g)
- Size: Length: 2.8″ (70mm) Diameter: 0.7″ (18.6mm)
- Warranty Period: 12 month from date of purchase
Max Lumens: 700
- BRIGHT EVERYDAY CARRY FLASHLIGHT - A CREE XP-L HI LED powers this super bright, 700 lumen mini keychain flashlight. The Fenix E16 offers 4 brightness levels plus Strobe making it ideal for everyday carry, emergencies, personal safety, inspecting, reading and everything in between.
- ULTRA COMPACT & DURABLE BODY - Only 2 inches long and weighing under an oz without battery, the E16 adds power to your EDC without weighing you down. An IP68 waterproof rating and aluminum body will keep it safe in all conditions.
Max Lumens: 750
The new Fenix E18R is truly an impressive flashlight. You get a maximum 750 lumens from a 2.36-inch flashlight, weighing only 1.17 ounces (without the battery) AND it is rechargeable via an included magnetic charging cable. You can always trust the construction of a Fenix flashlight. The oxidation-resistant aluminum box and ultra-thin optical lens are built to withstand every-day use as well as the harshest elements. The E18R operates with two battery sources: the recommended rechargeable 16340 battery or a CR123 as a backup source or a source when in below-freezing temperatures. You will want to add the E18R to your EDC lineup. The size and output make the E18R perfect for hiking, camping, fishing, and industrial use.
We are super excited for Fenix's release of a 16340 battery with a built-in protection circuit. As with all Fenix products, you have the assurance you are getting the highest quality possible in this new battery addition. With multiple layers of protection, you can expect 500 charge cycles.
The Fenix ARB-L18-2600 is a high capacity 18650 Li-ion rechargeable with a protection circuit in the anode to help prevent short circuits, over charge/discharge and over heating. The battery also includes pressure relief vents which expel waste gas in the rare case of an internal short circuit preventing an explosion.
Max Lumens: 400 | Modes: 8
The Fenix HL12R rechargeable headlamp is the perfect headlamp for hiking and camping with a maximum 400 lumen burst for quick blasts of light and up to 110 hours of runtime for extended stays. Containing a built-in battery, this headlamp is USB rechargeable with a battery indicator so you’ll always know when charging is needed. Dual switches quickly control the six general lighting levels plus the red light/flashing and SOS functional modes. IP66 rating for rain proof/dust proof, plus the sweat-channeling headband, makes this a great option for bad weather outings.
Max Lumens: 600 | Modes: 9
The Fenix HL32R rechargeable headlamp is the perfect headlamp for hiking and camping with a maximum 600 lumen burst for quick blasts of light and up to 200 hours of runtime for extended stays. Containing a built-in battery, this headlamp is USB rechargeable with a battery indicator so you’ll always know when charging is needed. Dual switches quickly control the six general lighting levels plus the red light/flashing and SOS functional modes. IP66 rating for rain proof/dust proof, plus the sweat-channeling headband, makes this a great option for bad weather outings.
The Fenix LD05 V2.0 is a easy to use dual lighting source penlight with warm white light and UV lighting also. The all new Fenix LD05 V2.0 uses a 90 CRI CREE XQ-E HI LED and a 365nm UV LED. Operating the Fenix LD05 is simple, the stainless steel tail switch controls all three warm white light outputs and the UV light output. A single click turns the Fenix LD05 on, and half clicks allows you to increase the outputs. The Fenix LD05 V2.0 is powered by two AAA batteries which deliver an amazing 100 Lumens of output. This light is perfect for doctors and dentists as well as helps with medical inspections in low-light areas. The powerful UV light also provide easy detection of counterfeit currency. Get your Fenix LD05 V2.0 today!
Max Lumens: 300 | Modes: 6
Still compact in size, the upgraded Fenix LD22 Flashlight offers new operational features and a higher output of 300 lumens while still using only two AA batteries. Four brightness levels plus Strobe and SOS will meet lighting demands for daily use as well as tactical applications. In Outdoor Mode, the LD22 Flashlight’s side switch controls all output modes and the tail switch simply turns the light on and off. The new Tactical Mode turns off the side switch and activates the turbo, strobe and mid modes through the tactical tail switch.
Max Lumens: 1000 | Modes: 6
Measuring at only 4.5 inches in length, the Fenix RC11 rechargeable flashlight delivers max 1000 lumen output and a runtime up to 135 hours. Equipped with innovative dual-purpose charging cable, the RC11 flashlight has a magnetic charging port and Micro USB charging port. Cycle through 6 modes all powered by the included 18650 Li-ion battery. Also the flat tail cap offers convenient tail stand capability for using as an upward-facing spotlight.