Running on one single 18650 battery the new Fenix E30R Rechargeable flashlight has a total output of 1600 Lumens. The Fenix E30R is the flashlight that everyone has been waiting for. This new rechargeable flashlight will likely become part of your favorite everyday carry gear.
Max Lumens: 750
The new Fenix E18R is truly an impressive flashlight. You get a maximum 750 lumens from a 2.36-inch flashlight, weighing only 1.17 ounces (without the battery) AND it is rechargeable via an included magnetic charging cable. You can always trust the construction of a Fenix flashlight. The oxidation-resistant aluminum box and ultra-thin optical lens are built to withstand every-day use as well as the harshest elements. The E18R operates with two battery sources: the recommended rechargeable 16340 battery or a CR123 as a backup source or a source when in below-freezing temperatures. You will want to add the E18R to your EDC lineup. The size and output make the E18R perfect for hiking, camping, fishing, and industrial use.
Max Lumens: 700
- BRIGHT EVERYDAY CARRY FLASHLIGHT - A CREE XP-L HI LED powers this super bright, 700 lumen mini keychain flashlight. The Fenix E16 offers 4 brightness levels plus Strobe making it ideal for everyday carry, emergencies, personal safety, inspecting, reading and everything in between.
- ULTRA COMPACT & DURABLE BODY - Only 2 inches long and weighing under an oz without battery, the E16 adds power to your EDC without weighing you down. An IP68 waterproof rating and aluminum body will keep it safe in all conditions.
The Fenix UC35 V2.0 is a tactical, pocket-sized, compact tactical flashlight featuring micro USB recharging, with exquisite appearance, far-reaching beam and one-handed operation. It is fitted with a CREE XP-L HI V3 LED that delivers an output of up to 1000 lumens and a max distance of 872.7 feet/266 meters. One tactical tail switch and one functional side switch control five output levels and strobe mode. Boot-up battery level indication ensures users are well-prepared. The included Fenix 3500mAh 18650 Li-ion battery, plus compatibility with cold-resistant CR123A batteries, thoughtfully caters for the demands of various application scenarios. The Fenix UC35 V2.0 is a perfect tactical flashlight for military, policing, outdoor lighting and emergency standby.
Max Lumens: 85 | Modes: 3
If you need a small, yet versatile, light to be your constant sidekick, the E05 is our recommended go-to for your lighting needs. Pumping out up to 85 lumens from a single AAA battery, the E05 provides a max range of 45 meters of light to ensure your safety and security at an absolute bargain of a price.
The latest in charger innovation, the XTAR VC2 Plus Master is a smart charger that has a countdown timer for each bay showing the time it needs to fully charge the battery. It can recognize, charge, and display both Ni-MH and Li-ion batteries at the same time and you can totally control the charging speed (0.5A/1.0A) as you like.
The XTAR MC1 Plus Charger is a portable USB mini charger with a 1A maximum constant current. Compared to the original MC1 charger, you can charge an 18650 as well as other lithium-ion batteries at twice the amperage. The MC1 Plus features the ability to automatically detect the battery being charged and choose the most suitable charge current at either 0.5A or 1A.
Rechargeable 18650 3400mAh 3.6V battery, designed for flashlights, portable power supplies, etc.
- Genuine SANYO cell from Japan, adequate 3400mAh capacity
- Short-circuit, over-charge and over-discharge protection circuit
- Internal PCB protection prevents voltages outside of 2.5-4.25V
- Environmentally friendly
- Micro-USB charging port
- 3500mAh high capacity
- Protection circuitry to prevent short circuits
- Pressure vents to prevent explosions
- 500 charge cycles
- Voltage: 3.6V
- Charging Current: Recommended 1A, maximum 2A
- Charging Current USB Port: 0.8A
- Weight: 1.8 ounces (50.2g)
- Size: Length: 2.8″ (70mm) Diameter: 0.7″ (18.6mm)
- Warranty Period: 12 month from date of purchase
The Fenix ARB-L18-2600 is a high capacity 18650 Li-ion rechargeable with a protection circuit in the anode to help prevent short circuits, over charge/discharge and over heating. The battery also includes pressure relief vents which expel waste gas in the rare case of an internal short circuit preventing an explosion.
We are super excited for Fenix's release of a 16340 battery with a built-in protection circuit. As with all Fenix products, you have the assurance you are getting the highest quality possible in this new battery addition. With multiple layers of protection, you can expect 500 charge cycles.