List of products by brand Xtar
Rechargeable 14500 800mAh 3.7V battery, designed for flashlights, portable power devices, lighting applications, etc.
- Net weight: 19g
- Internal PCB protection prevents voltages outside of 2.5-4.25V.
- Innovative structure design, ensure impact-resistant
Rechargeable 18650 3400mAh 3.6V battery, designed for flashlights, portable power supplies, etc.
- Genuine SANYO cell from Japan, adequate 3400mAh capacity
- Short-circuit, over-charge and over-discharge protection circuit
- Internal PCB protection prevents voltages outside of 2.5-4.25V
- Environmentally friendly
The XTAR MC1 Plus Charger is a portable USB mini charger with a 1A maximum constant current. Compared to the original MC1 charger, you can charge an 18650 as well as other lithium-ion batteries at twice the amperage. The MC1 Plus features the ability to automatically detect the battery being charged and choose the most suitable charge current at either 0.5A or 1A.
The latest in charger innovation, the XTAR VC2 Plus Master is a smart charger that has a countdown timer for each bay showing the time it needs to fully charge the battery. It can recognize, charge, and display both Ni-MH and Li-ion batteries at the same time and you can totally control the charging speed (0.5A/1.0A) as you like.