The Bad Boys Axe is a great mid sized tool perfect for camping, to keep in a vehicle or at your home. It is small enough to split kindling but has enough weight and strength to chop a small tree.
5 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
|Head Weight||2.25 pounds|
|Handle Length||28 inches|
- Forged from 5160 grade alloy steel. The Council name is proudly displayed on one side of the head.
- Bit is heat treated and quenched approximately 1" inch from the cutting edge, then tempered for maximum edge holding and toughness. Final hardness Rc 52-56.
- Handle is made of grade "A" American hickory and its traditional pattern embodies the heirloom quality of axes from times gone by. The handle is mounted to the head in a traditional manner using a softwood wedge crossed with a steel wedge for added security.
- Forged axe head is hung in a traditional manner using a softwood wedge crossed with a steel wedge for added security.
- Linseed oil coating is applied to protect the handle.
- Axe head is coated with light oil to prevent rusting and to showcase the exceptional Council Tool craftsmanship.
- Premium leather sheath protects the tool and the user. It comes with a buckle for fastening, a belt slit and an embossed logo.
**Sheath is included with the axe**